Dominic Sisneros wrote:
> What is the difference between this and http://ruby.outertrack.com/?  I
> think we should consolidate
>
> dominic

There is no differece and this is something that Nathaniel and I had a
back and forth over via email. I disagree with it strongly. I've posted
about it on my blog at http://www.conorhunt.com/techblog/?p=8

Unfortunately Nathaniel is not willing to give access to his site and
seems to want to own it. Which I disagree with for a collaberative
documentation site. I believe the site should be community owned and
managed. Otherwise one person can decide what links to put in the
sidebar, what comments are ok, should there be advertising etc. Also for
me I would like access to the logs and performance data so I can use
that information to improve Rannotate.

I'm trying to figure out what to do about the situation, any opinions
welcomed...

--
Conor - http://www.conorhunt.com/techblog/