On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 10:25:11PM +0900, Mat Schaffer wrote:
>>==========
>>!!!!! Uncovered code introduced in lib/rcov.rb
>>
>>### lib/rcov.rb:207

[...]
>>It's in my repository, and it will be in rcov 0.6.0.
>
> Bravo!  What's your encore gonna be?

*chuckle* You just gave me one idea. I've got a piece of paper on my desk
where I've written about a dozen things I want to implement (I've crossed out
4 so far); I add a couple every once in a while. I'm keeping them more or less
secret for the time being, but I'll send a snapshot (tarball and/or RubyGems
packages) of rcov's HEAD branch with the new stuff to whoever reports a new
bug in rcov :-)

(Reports for bugs I've already fixed in HEAD will be requited with a somewhat
less fresh snapshot ;-)

> I'm no expert in eclipse plugins.  And actually the editor is a
> little hard to plug from what I understand.  But if there's a way to
> get those !! lines in a lightweight machine readable format, it
> shouldn't be _too_ hard to implement the functionality I was talking
> about.

I wrote --text-coverage-diff with that in mind (although not exactly the way
you described it). Actually, I was planning some vim integration using
errorformat...