unknown wrote:
> On May 31, 2006, at 5:17 PM, chris Johansen wrote:
>
>> require 'soap/wsdlDriver'
>>
>> wsdl_url = "http://usint.skire.com/ws/services/mainservice?WSDL"
>>
>> soap = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new('skire.wsdl').create_rpc_driver
>>
>> soap.wiredump_file_base="soapresult"
>>
>> result = soap.getBPList("one", "two", "three", "four", "five", "six",
>> "seven")
>
> Chuck Remes
> cremes / mac.com
> www.familyvideovault.com (not yet live!)
>
> I didn't actually run this code, but just eyeballing it I think I see
> an error. You are fetching the WSDL and storing it as 'wsdl_url' but
> I don't see you using it to create your soap driver. I think the line
> ought to be:
>
> soap = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl_url).create_rpc_driver
>
> Or maybe I'm wrong. Give it a try and see.
>
> cr

OOPS! No that's a mistake in my not checking it closely enough when I
posted it.  I appologize.  At some point I had made a local copy of the
wsdl to rule out there being any issues on the network.  You are correct
that the line should infact read:

soap = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl_url).create_rpc_driver

The issue continues regardless of which one I am using (local or from
the site).  Thanks for catching my mistake.  The issue is still exists,
however.

Chris