On May 31, 2006, at 5:17 PM, chris Johansen wrote:

> require 'soap/wsdlDriver'
>
> wsdl_url = "http://usint.skire.com/ws/services/mainservice?WSDL"
>
> soap = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new('skire.wsdl').create_rpc_driver
>
> soap.wiredump_file_base="soapresult"
>
> result = soap.getBPList("one", "two", "three", "four", "five", "six",
> "seven")

Chuck Remes
cremes / mac.com
www.familyvideovault.com (not yet live!)

I didn't actually run this code, but just eyeballing it I think I see
an error. You are fetching the WSDL and storing it as 'wsdl_url' but
I don't see you using it to create your soap driver. I think the line
ought to be:

soap = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl_url).create_rpc_driver

Or maybe I'm wrong. Give it a try and see.

cr