On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 05:05:58PM +0900, benjohn / fysh.org wrote:
} <very_unsubtle_attempt_to_get_people_on_the_quiz>
} So no one else knows how to go about building up a random dungeon, huh?
} I Guess I'll have to put that on my resume: "only memeber of the Ruby
} community able to automatically build random mazes". I didn't know I was
} _that_ good. In fact, as we've got appraisals here at work, I think
} it'll be good material to try out for a pay rise.
} </very_unsubtle_attempt_to_get_people_on_the_quiz>
}
} :)

Heh. Well, the thing about the Ruby Quiz is that unless your day job is not
terribly demanding or your weekend is not thoroughly allocated, there just
isn't time. I'd love to dedicate a few hours to generating random dungeons,
but I was away for the weekend, the house is a mess, the AC is broken,
two of the sinks are clogged, the dishes need doing, and we're on a
production push at work. The Ruby Quiz is lower priority than any of those,
I'm afraid, so...

} Regards,
}   Benjohn
--Greg