------art_13494_32970105.1149023300720

Ok, well, now it executes and seems like it is working, except nothing ends
up in my database.  Any ideas?  Is there any way to print out what sql
statement it is trying to execute?  I can't find any API docs for DBI.

Also, is DBI smart enough to figure out how to convert the Time objects into
the correct format for the database?