On May 30, 2006, at 1:40 PM, Pe?a, Botp wrote:
>> On May 30, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Mauricio Fernandez wrote:
>> Sample cross-referenced report generated by rcov:
>>     http://eigenclass.org/static/rcov-sample-report-crossref/
>
> uber cool.
> i think the only thing lacking is a web-based editor that hooks to
> rcov. Wherein you can click on any source, edit it, rerun rcov
> analysis again, all just using a browser..

I think a way to open up the file in an external editor would be
better. This could be done to work with TextMate easily using its
[URL scheme][1]. I'm not sure about other editors. Maybe an --editor-
links option, which accepts one of: TextMate, ?.

[1]: http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
using_textmate_from_terminal.html#url_scheme_html

-- Daniel