Hi Nate,

I know this was a while ago but did you get rflickr to work for your
purposes? I am trying to get started and struggeling with the lack of
documentation and examples. Basically, all I want to do is find a user
by her user name, find all of her photos that are tagged with a specific
tag, and then get the source URLs of these photos in different formats.

If you would be willing to share some of your example code that would be
extremely helpful!

And, did you find or form a user group?

Thanks!
Ingo