------art_5137_28043990.1148841174653

I've tried snippet magic, but I can't figure out how to use. As an example,
when I type 'forin<tab>' it expands like

for element in collection
    element.
end

and my cursor is at 't' of 'element*t*'. And the status of vim is
command-mode.
(The mode after <ESC> key is pressed)

Now, what I have to do? Because my cursor is at 't' of 'element', I can't
change
the name of element using 'cw'. I just stuck.

Sincerely,
Minkoo Seo