------art_312272_27563048.1148825747958

Event-libraries: I've been writing these in C++ for over ten years. There is
plenty of such stuff available for Java. I don't know much about C# (and I
wish I knew less). There is some work going on in Ruby now, so stay tuned.
(Always bearing in mind that a key goals of any such framework is to be both
platform and language neutral.)