On Saturday 27 May 2006 10:20 am, Michal Suchanek wrote:
> On 5/26/06, Mat Schaffer <schapht / gmail.com> wrote:

Not sure to whom(?) to mention this, but when I view that site with images
turned off (my preference) it is very difficult to read (dark text on a dark
background).  Works OK with images turned on.

My guess is that the background is an image?

Can the site be made so that it defaults to a light background if images are
off?

Randy Kramer