On 5/26/06, Chris <hulachr / hotmail.com> wrote:> I think it looks great! Any reason we haven't switched yet?>> I think setting the fixed size is a good idea.  Seen too many felxable> sites where  text gets illegibly overlapped because the layout is> dynamic and doesn't have the room it expects/needs.
The fact that you can get a dynamic-sized web page wrong does not meansuch pages should not be done. To extend it a bit, just because thereare too many bad web sites I would not give up on the idea of creatinga web site.
Thanks
Michal