Curt Hibbs wrote:
> If you installed 184 on top of an existig installation, you'll have more
> problems than just this. I suggest reinstalling into a new directory.

:(

What are these other problems?

Life is so much simpler for the guy not assembling the installer when it
installs over existing installations and Just Works.

> Ryan Leavengood just added code to the installer script to check for this
> condition, so starting with the next release, the installer won't let
> you do
> this.

What is "this"?  Install to the same directory as a previous version?

If one installs to a new location, what happens to the gems, etc.,
installed under the previous Ruby?
--
James Britt

http://refreshingcities.org   - Design, technology, usability