------art_79409_4341949.1148653620462

If you installed 184 on top of an existig installation, you'll have more
problems than just this. I suggest reinstalling into a new directory.

Ryan Leavengood just added code to the installer script to check for this
condition, so starting with the next release, the installer won't let you do
this.

Curt