The latest installer will probably be the last time there will be this
much lag. Curt decided to redesign the installer so that subsequent
releases will be much faster. That is why things took so long. Plus he
has been extremely busy.

I recently have been helping him and am now very familiar with the
installer as well as NSIS which the installer is written with. When
the next version of Ruby is released I'll be sure to help Curt if he
needs it to get the installer out quickly.

Ryan