Pete Palmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there some sort of "Rails Theme" out there? All the Rails sites I
> have
> seen have a very similar simple layout. Is this just everyone designer
> similar sites or is there some sort of pseduo standard out there that
> anyone (i.e. me) can use?
>
> Cheers,
>

> Pete

Hi, I just did the Backend. Luke Wong is the guy who did the front end.
Luke is into the CSS designers out there, and he loves working hard on
the CSS. The question he asks, other designers, and us Rails programmers
is how can we communicate the many things we need to communicate with
our designs? I think a lot of people have figured that out already, and
we're 'inspired' by those designs.

Ah gees, I'm talking shiet, sorry it's 1:10 AM here.

Adrian