On 5/23/06, Guest <krisleech / interkonect.com> wrote:

> An open source project compiled (open at design time) and software that
> has interpreted open source (open at run time) are different. And
> interpreted is less secure than compiled.

How so? I don't think I've ever read anything about this before. Sure,
it's easier to change interpreted code, but if the attacker already
has enough access to make those alterations in the first place, it
doesn't matter wheter the program is compiled or interpreted, and you
have a deeper problem in your hands.

--
Bira
http://compexplicita.blogspot.com