Apologies if this is out of place. I just wanted to mention to the list
that I've completed my first Ruby on Rails app and wanted to show it to
you guys. The site is The Best Stuff in the World! which you can reach
here: http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/

Any thoughts would be great, I can be reached at adrian / mindjar.com.

I've been lurking here for a little while, and well, it has been a great
resource and help for me. I just wanted to say thanks to you guys. Ruby
has been fun to program in, coming from a WebObjects/Java/PHP5 Refugee.

All the best.

Adrian DeWitts
http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/