Ross Bamford skrev:
> There are pre-built libxml binaries available for libxml2 at:
> 	http://www.zlatkovic.com/libxml.en.html
>
> Unfortunately, that doesn't free you from having to compile the
> libxml-ruby stuff. If anyone on Windows is willing to maintain
> precompiled binaries I think we'd be very happy to carry them, but
> no-one currently on the project is windows based.

Sigh, I guess I have to set up an environment then. I did it a couple of
months ago on another computer and I think it barely worked. Is mingw
the way to go or is there something better/simpler (where simple is
something I really like, C compiling/building is something I did at
university 10 years ago...)?

/Marcus