On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 10:23:08AM +0900, Paul D. Kraus wrote:
> On 5/20/06, Paul D. Kraus <paul.kraus / gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >I am learning ruby and have a background in perl.
> >As my first project and to help me get my head around ruby I want to
> >create
> >a useradmin script that will let me do the following.
> >
> From the lack of responses I am getting the feeling that maybe ruby isn't
> the best tool for this. If this is the case please point me to the right
> tools.
>
> Paul

Ruby is very well suited for this, if that is the only answer to you
care for.

I guess lack of response has more to do with people beeing unwilling
to do your homework, though.  Try breaking it up and ask for specific
problems instead.

Jgen

--
 The box said it requires Windows 95 or better so I installed Linux