i think i understand the basic syntax of ruby, now what do i do with it?
I open up my text editor and draw a blank. How do i get ideas and
actually start programming? Its alot of different than poetry or art
where i can basically start anywhere and just go wild with creativity. I
guess i just dont understand the creative side of programming. I also
dont understand why when i look at o ther peoples code i have no idea
what is going on. its like i learned the syntax from the book and yet i
cant read source code and understand what is happening. Its kind of
frustrating. I thought when i learned the keywords and syntax of a
computer language that it would open up a new door of creativity but i
just have no idea what to do with it.