The use case can't be changed, it would need to be secure code... At the
moment I dont see any language that offers this, Java and .NET make
bytecode which is easily reversed. There are obsfucator's but I dont
think they provide much protection just a layer against casual file
browsing. PHP's obsfucator's are easily reversed with online services.

Do you not think a binary offers protection for code...? You can't
reverse to code anyway. It whole ruby code base was kept in the binary
and ran inline, like embedded ruby this might offer real protection...
It would need to be encrypted inside the binary.