I found a one page html page detailing how to decrypt a CIL back to
source like you can with Java bytecode... Its just too easy to do!
Getting a key out of binary can be made to be difficult, not impossible.
With bytecode its just all to easy.
REally we need encrypted ruby code, but there seems to be resistance to
the idea in the ruby community...