General speaking, it°«s about the relationship between virtual
class(metaclass ) and Class.

It°«s all in chapter 24.
In Figure 24.2, Dave gives the relationship between object
instance(a_guitar), its class(Guitar) and its metaclass(Guitar`). .
Then in section °»Class and Module Definitions°… , as we see in the code
example, any class (for example, class Test) is a object instance of
class Class.
So I think Class is a metaclass of any class. Since Guitar` is a
metaclass of Guitar, can I think Guitar` is a subclass of Class. If my
understanding is right, I think it°«s better Dave can add this
relationship in Figure 24.2 and make it clearer.

Thanks in advance

uncutstone