Hi folks!

I discovered ruby some month ago and I liked it in a bunch of minutes.
Then I was involved in a project using ASP.NET. At this point I had a
dream ;-) Ruby that works on .NET (knowing ruby, neither VB nor C#
fits!) .
I found some material, but nothing useable or 100% .NET, so I took
some time and decided to create a ruby compiler.

Here it is... well, at least the first version which is early alpha.

Get it, try it, read it, and tell me what you think. Is this project worth
continuing?

You can read some info about it and also download it here:
    http://mortimer.devcave.net/projects/brite

Cheers,

Pascal Hurni