Eric Hodel wrote:
> You omitted how you would specify which exceptions would be rescued.
>
> } else { would be very confusing.
>
> Your current solution looks entirely unlike ruby's current exception
> catching syntax.
>
> Your current solution looks entirely unlike any current ruby code.

So you agree that there's no way in hell a Ruby programmer would never
try to add exception handling to curly bracket blocks? Then why oh why
must we support it? Why not just add exception handling capabilities to
do/end blocks, period -- that's where it feels natural to add rescue
clauses, anyway.

If it's possible to add clauses to do/end blocks and not {} blocks, I
don't see a problem at all.

Daniel