>>>      bar
>>>    } rescue {
>>>      baz
>>>    } ensure {
>>>      bur
>>>    }
>> I find it intolerable.
> Agreed.

I don't think it's pretty, either. But you seem very keen on destroying
this proposal -- you say you need a way to add rescue clauses to curly
bracket blocks, and when I present one, you just dismiss it.

I'd like you to be more constructive here.

  1.  Do we *really* need to allow rescue clauses
      on curly bracket blocks?

  2.  If yes, what syntax would you propose?

Personally, I don't think we need it. Curly brackets don't look like
begin/end, class/end, or def/end at all; do/end does. I've tried adding
a rescue clause to a do/end block, expecting it to work, I've never done
that with curly brackets blocks.

Daniel