Still trying to get my head wrapped around the concepts regarding
Modules, Classes and their methods.

Once an instance of the MyErrorLogger::ErrorLogger class has been
instanciated, shouldn't Komodo be displaying the intellisense for the
object? Using the example below, when I type "errorLogger.", why isn't a
list of the properties and methods of the object displayed?

Back on topic, consider the following...

#-- myErrorLogger.rb
module MyErrorLogger

  class ErrorLogger

    def initialize()
      puts "Instance of MyErrorLogger::ErrorLogger has been created"
    end

    def ErrorLogger.PostError(ex)
      puts "Exception error message: " + ex.to_s
    end

  end # class ErrorLogger

end # module MyErrorLogger

#-- testErrorLogger.rb
require 'myErrorLogger'
include MyErrorLogger

def testBed

  #-- message is displayed in console window as expected
  errorLogger = MyErrorLogger::ErrorLogger.new

  #-- "undefined method 'PostError'" error gets thrown on this line
  errorLogger.PostError(Exception.new("test error message"))

end

#-- fire it up
testBed