dave wrote:
>   It should be better and more elegant to have a STD NS like in Java
>   or in C#.
Alternative, certainly.  I'm not so sure about better or more elegant.
Having a standard namespace and having a system that applies it are two
separate concerns.  It's semantics versus syntax.

>   Then use for all non official applications an ext/<org>/<name>
>   prefix.
>

>   Like:
>
>     require "skp/ifc/users"
There's nothing stopping that from happening as well, except for the
large body of code that already exists without it.  In fact, this would
be quite a nice way of adapting the existing codebase to a standard
namespace if that was what Matz wanted, without needing an extensive
rewrite.

To take your example:
   require 'users', :into => 'Skp::Ifc'
would have a similar effect, without the requirement that the 'users.rb'
file was written with a namespace in mind, or a directory structure to
mirror it.

--
Alex