Recently there has been a big push by the rails devs to get users to
contribute documentation to the API.  I am all for this!  However,
adding documentation is like submitting a patch.  To me, it seems like
pushing people towards:

http://rails.outertrack.com/

would be more productive as it makes adding documentation much easier.