On 5/18/06, Justin Bailey <jgbailey / gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think anyone on the list has noticed this yet, but someone has put
> up a new Ruby API site that allows user annotations, much like the
> php.netsite. I love
> ruby-doc.org, but I have to say the API wiki doesn't work for me. I've never
> found content on it the few times I've clicked, and since there is no
> indcation in the documents what MIGHT have content, I've got little
> incentive to go and look. I think this solution is very slick, and whats
> more its based on a project called RAnnonate.
>
> http://ruby.outertrack.com/

Absolutely amazing.  I had suggested this for the Summer of Code (many
others had suggested it before me), but didn't think we'd have one
this soon.  It's gorgeous.

A huge thank you to Conor, Jamis, Matias, and Justin.

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)
The best answer to most questions is "it depends".