On 5/18/06, Wes Gamble <weyus / att.net> wrote:
> In order to resolve namespace conflicts, I need to take ownership of two
> Rubygems.

Do not use require_gem unless you wish to set a particular *version*.
Even then, I would argue against because it still uses the
"autorequire" functionality that will be removed eventually.

(IMO, a new verson of RubyGems should be released soon that has
activate_gem that does *not* use autorequire and deprecates
require_gem.)

You have to specify the name of the gem to use require_gem; require
can be used to specify a full path.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com