From: list-bounce / example.com [mailto:list-bounce / example.com] On Behalf Of
Peter Bailey
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:01 AM
To: ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
Subject: How to "go to" in a RUBY script . . .

Hi,
Can someone tell me how to implement a "go to" kind of statement in
RUBY--GOTO, like in DOS or Windows scripts? If I do an "if" statement
for certain files in a directory, I want to "go to" other parts of the
program to execute certain stuff, kind of like a subroutine. In fact,
does RUBY have subroutines, or, does one simply use methods?

Thanks,
Peter

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information,
and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such
information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers,
hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly
prohibited.
All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring,
reading and archival by Seminis. The recipient of this e-mail is solely
responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
Seminis accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code
transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.