<snip>

Some people are nice about letting tests run from the test or parent
directory.  Others assume you'll run the tests with something like 'ruby
-I lib test/tc_foo.rb'.

You shouldn't need to hand edit the files at all, though your solution
will work.  Just use -I.  See p. 178 of Pickaxe II for more info.

Regards,

Dan