On 5/17/06, Robert Klemme <shortcutter / googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2006/5/17, Bil Kleb <Bil.Kleb / nasa.gov>:
> > Unless someone can tell me how to do the equivalent of "kill thread".
> > I can toggle this with a single 'k' in Thunderbird.
>
> I think in googlemail you always delete whole threads - if you delete
> at all. :-)

Ah, but deleting a thread still only deletes the messages currently in
the thread. When subsequent messages arrive, they'll still show in
your inbox, just as a new thread. Where as a kill thread in
Thunderbird, I assume, leaves the thread there collecting its
undesirable children but unshown.

Jacob Fugal