Actually, I'm trying to resolve some mysterious namespace collision and
I'm thinking that if I qualify specifically enough, I'll be able to get
around it.  But that doesn't appear to be the case.

I have done this:
HTML::Node::Tag.new(parent, line, pos, name, attributes, closing)

but I still can't successfully instantiate this Tag object.  I just
can't believe that there is another HTML::Node::Tag class floating
around.

There is too much auto-magic-overloading stuff going on and I don't know
where it's happening.

Wes