yah. the idea that some dude in India should have to choose between
feeding his family and reading this book is ridiculous. if you have to
make that kind of choice, just steal the motherfucker. if it means
you're a bad person, fuck it, be a bad person with fat kids. it works
for most Americans.

--
Giles Bowkett
http://www.gilesgoatboy.org