From: "Michael Greenly" <mgreenly / gmail.com>

Awww.  And I was having so much fun.

> Charging what the market will bear is simply fair, assuming you're free
> to buy from who you want and I'm free to sell to who I can.

So there's no ethics problem and you can name your price, provided what
you produce is a commodity?  But if you are the only person who can solve
my problem, or you produce a resource that is unique, then it becomes
unethical for you to want to profit?

I'm just trying to understand what you mean by, "It's unethical to artificially
limit a resource simply so that you can profit," as it seems like a fairly
general statement.

Regards,

Dr. Stupid