Bill Kelly wrote:
> From: "Michael Greenly" <mgreenly / gmail.com>
>>
>> It's unethical to artificially limit a resource simply so that you can
>> profit.
>
> How do you make money?  If you're a programmer, you're a resource.
> I need some code written.  I expect you to write it for me for $3 per
> hour,
> thanks.  It's unethical to artifically limit the coding resources you
> could
> provide me simply so you can make a profit.
>
> Since it's unethical for you to artifically limit the coding resources
> you
> could provide me simply so you could make a profit, I've decided that
> you'll work for peanuts.  I hope you don't mind not having a say in what
> the value you produce is worth.
>
> :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Bill,
> Your Friendly Evil Communist Overlord

This is poorly written and just stupid.

Charging what the market will bear is simply fair, assuming you're free
to buy from who you want and I'm free to sell to who I can.

If programmers were licensed by the goverment and the goverment only
licensed 10 regardless of demand then we'd be artificially limited.