From: "Michael Greenly" <mgreenly / gmail.com>

> It's unethical to artificially limit a resource simply so that you can
> profit.

How do you make money?  If you're a programmer, you're a resource.
I need some code written.  I expect you to write it for me for $3 per hour,
thanks.  It's unethical to artifically limit the coding resources you could
provide me simply so you can make a profit.

Since it's unethical for you to artifically limit the coding resources you
could provide me simply so you could make a profit, I've decided that
you'll work for peanuts.  I hope you don't mind not having a say in what
the value you produce is worth.

:)

Regards,

Bill,