Dor Kalev wrote:
> Alex Young wrote:
>
>>Dor Kalev wrote:
>>
>>>WOW! It works amazing amazingly well! I steel have a problem that i seem
>>>to be unable to use Mechanize to get information from pages on the same
>>>server (i am using Webrick), perhaps it is that Webrick can not run two
>>>instances together?
>>
>>Are you by any chance trying to get Mechanize to read a Rails app's own
>>pages from within a request?
>

> Exactamondo!
Thought so...  This came up recently on the rails list.  Rails is
single-threaded - WEBrick isn't, but Rails limits itself by default
because (I think) it can't guarantee that the app's methods are threadsafe.

What are you trying to do, exactly?  If the Rails app generated the page
in the first place, surely it has the raw information at hand not to
need to scrape the HTML to find it again?

--
Alex