On 5/14/06, ara.t.howard / noaa.gov <ara.t.howard / noaa.gov> wrote:
> well, if you have non-test code you can do whatever you like to order it

Not really.  All the testing code will be run after other code,
nomatter what you do.. even using begin/end blocks wouldn't work for
me.  All tests would run afterwards.  It was quite wierd.  Only the
testrunner stuff ended up working.

> On Mon, 15 May 2006, Sy Ali wrote:
> > As I understand, tests are not guaranteed to run in any order and while this
> > feature may work right now.. it may be removed in the future.
>
> where did you hear it might be removed in the future?

I wish I had a source for this, but I don't.  I'm just told it by
people who know better than me.  =)