On 5/15/06, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/6/06, John Gabriele <jmg3000 / gmail.com> wrote:
> > Perlmonks really is a very useful site that's much more than a mailing
> > list. I agree that it'd be great for the Ruby community to have a site
> > like it.
> >
> > Dunno if I'd call it RubyNuns though. ;)
>
> I see no value in this.
>
> Literally, none.
>
> I *would* like to see RubyGarden pick up a bit more, but the
> principals involved have been very busy, partially with fixing the
> RubyGarden Wiki.

No one said RubyGarden couldn't be that site, but AFAICT there's no
forum at RubyGarden.

Really, it's all about folks coming forward and putting in the work to
either create a "RubyMonks" or else, as you seem to be suggesting,
adding a forum to RubyGarden with some PerlMonks-like functionality.

BTW, I've noticed that the Ruby wiki there has been really hammered
with spam lately.