------art_28857_26756982.1147649761629

'gets' will read a string from input and build a new string object.

When you did 'info = gets.chomp', you wiped out your array and made it a
simple String object.

'exit' is being stored because your program logic is placing the string into
the Array, and then checking to see if the last retrieved value is 'exit'.

You may be better off using a temporary variable first, checking it, and
then storing it.