I played with 'ensure', but it wasn't the answer..  =)

On 5/13/06, Daniel Harple <dharple / generalconsumption.org> wrote:
> You can setup your test runner manually:
<snip>
> You could do the same with a suite. See the [Test::Unit docs][1] on
> how to create a test suite manually.
<snip>
> [1]: http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/test/unit/rdoc/

I'm looking into this next.  I'm not using Rake, so I'll look at the
docs on test unit to do things more manually.

> Why exactly do you need this code to be run at the end of your test?

I'm doing this because I have some tests which will be specific for a
platform, and I want to generate a report to state which tests were
skipped.

Is there an easy way for me to abort a test?  (i.e. to exit the test
method cleanly?)