On 5/13/06, Mike Stok <mike / stok.ca> wrote:

> On 13-May-06, at 5:44 PM, Sy Ali wrote:
>
> > I'm playing with some test scripts, and I cannot for the life of me
> > ensure that a block of code is run after every test is run.  I can
> > think of some ugly ways to do it.. but is there an elegant way which I
> > missed?
>
> Does every test mean every test case?  If so you might look at
> Test::Unit::TestCase's teardown.

No, not teardown.. I want to have some code executed after all testing
has concluded.

You'd think it'd be a matter of running it all at the end of the .rb
file, but this is not true.. everything is run and _then_ the test
cases are run.

I suppose I could wrap the entire test in another ruby file.. it just
seems strange to need to do this.