On 5/11/06, dblack / wobblini.net <dblack / wobblini.net> wrote:
> Hi --
>
> I'm on the road, so I haven't laid eyes on it yet -- but word on the
> virtual street is that "Ruby for Rails: Ruby techniques for Rails
> developers" is now out in paper.

Yup. I got mine a day or two ago -- just started reading it.

At first I thought it was nice to have the pdf instantly when I placed
the order, but after reading a bit of it, I ended up waiting for the
real paper version. Didn't want to spoil that experience of getting a
brand new book and starting it from the beginning. :)