Hi --

I'm on the road, so I haven't laid eyes on it yet -- but word on the
virtual street is that "Ruby for Rails: Ruby techniques for Rails
developers" is now out in paper.

It will probably take a little longer to trickle to your neighborhood
Barnes and Noble... but you can order it now from the publisher.  See
http://www.manning.com/black.  And trickle it will, too.

If you want to talk about "Ruby for Rails" you can reach me at (among
other places) the Author Online forum at Manning; there's a link on
the book's page.

Happy Ruby-for-Railsing!

David

--
David A. Black (dblack / wobblini.net)
* Ruby Power and Light, LLC (http://www.rubypowerandlight.com)
   > Ruby and Rails consultancy and training
* Author of "Ruby for Rails" from Manning Publications!