<snip>

I guess I'm not sure how this is different that just doing something
like this:

module Net
   class FTP
      def mput(pattern, &block)
         Dir[pattern].each{ |file| put(file, &block) }
      end

      def mget(pattern, &block)
         Dir[pattern].each{ |file| get(file, &block) }

I haven't test that, but if it looks alright perhaps I'll submit it as a
patch to -core.

Regards,

Dan