--6cD+3sLLzTZuEq3oi1i

You're right, I should have asked before using the code.  I assumed that
any code available as a download off the ruby quiz site was part of the
public domain.  I choose to use your solution because of it terseness.
I haven't found a problem with "ands".  Can you give a test case where
it fails?  I left in the comments because I felt it was ruby to modify
your code when I wasn't actually adding any new features.  Thanks again
for doing the hard work on this plugin.  It only took me about 20
minutes to make it a plugin, add another method, and write the README.
Now I just have to make myself disciplined enough to write test cdoe!

Charlie
www.recentramble.com

--6cD+3sLLzTZuEq3oi1i--